Kitchen remodels can be a costly endeavor for a household. This is especially the case when there is a huge makeover that is long overdue. Kitchen cabinets can cost thousands. Rather than break the bank on a kitchen makeover, there are some steps that can be taken to make the kitchen a better, brighter space, says Clermont Kitchen & Bath in Clermont, FL. We can work with any type of budget in Clermont, FL.
What Does a Total Kitchen Remodel Cost?
The kitchen remodel cost of a typical makeover project averages typically change depending on what sort of project you’re endeavoring to complete. A more expensive upgrade would involve hardwood flooring, granite counters, custom cabinets, and new appliances. A kitchen remodel can be broken up into phases to make the project more affordable. Additionally, there are some less expensive upgrades that can really transform the entire room. There can even be a payment schedule option arranged with the contractor.
Affordable Upgrades to a Kitchen
- Add hardware to the drawers. A few knobs and handles can really transform a kitchen. The entire effort can come in under a couple hundred dollars. The simple upgrade could be coupled with a cabinet resurfacing project for maximum impact.
- Countertops are a tricky option. New granite countertops may be a bit on the more expensive side, however, their durability makes the investment worth it. There are other options available to you, such as laminate. Laminate countertops come in at a fraction of the costs of granite countertops, and can be a more affordable option for you.
- Backsplash is a very simple upgrade, and an affordable one at that.
- Livening up the kitchen with bright lighting makes the space a warmer area of the home to connect. The easiest lighting option available to you is track lighting. The beauty of track lighting is that colorful options and hardware combinations can really be customized to meet personal preferences.
- Most kitchen cabinets using the refacing approach cost half of what it would take to replace all of the cabinetry in a home. Veneer is used to cover the frames of kitchen cabinets. Plastic laminate is another refacing option available to transform your cabinetry. The process takes less than a week to complete in most cases.
One of the most common mistakes homeowners make is in not finding a trusted home remodeler to ensure they’re getting the best value for their money. While big box stores usually have great prices, smaller shops such as Clermont Kitchen & Bath have better deals on materials that could drastically reduce the cost of your remodeling project. There are ready-to-assemble cabinet objects that can cut the costs of replacing your cabinets. Whenever the gas or plumbing lines need to be replaced, the budget for the project is increased. Whenever the layout of a kitchen area is altered, the overall budget will increase. Sticking as closely as possible to the same layout will keep the kitchen remodel cost of a project lower.
You do not have to spend exorbitant amounts of money in order to get a quality kitchen remodel. Reach out to Clermont Kitchen & Bath in Clermont, FL today to get an estimate on the kitchen remodel of your dreams!